Let’s Pick Up the Pace

Post subject: Let’s Pick Up the Pace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:57 am 
Universal Ascension: Posts 5000+ Artist: Gold (Creator of 5+ Works of Art) Storyteller of Unearthed: Season 2
Storyteller of Dwelling in Darkness: Miniseries Storyteller of Return to the Tomb of Five Corners: Miniseries Storyteller of Fortress Washington: Season 1
Cast of Forbidden: Season 1 Cast of Dead Awake: Season 1 Cast of Edgewood: Season 1

We’ve only had three posts in a week. We need to stay a little more focused. When the posting slows down like this, people forget what we’re doing. I’ll put up a Storyteller post sometime this morning to try to kickstart things a little bit, but remember to try to stop by and post something just about every day, even if it’s small. It helps keep the story moving.

Also remember that you guys are in the driver’s seat right now. Don’t just wait to be reactive to something I post; go ahead and drive the action. I still think this sailing plan needs to be refined a little bit. I don’t know if anyone really understands what’s happening.

Post subject: Re: Let’s Pick Up the Pace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:18 am 
Galactic Ascension: Posts 2500-4999 Artist: Bronze (Creator of 1-2 Works of Art) Storyteller of Edgewood: Season 1
Cast of Unearthed: Season 2 Cast of Forbidden: Season 1 Cast of Dead Awake: Season 1
Cast of Dwelling in Darkness: Miniseries Cast of Return to the Tomb of Five Corners: Miniseries Player of Kingmaker

I don't really understand what's happening.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 am 
Universal Ascension: Posts 5000+ Artist: Gold (Creator of 5+ Works of Art) Storyteller of Unearthed: Season 2
Storyteller of Dwelling in Darkness: Miniseries Storyteller of Return to the Tomb of Five Corners: Miniseries Storyteller of Fortress Washington: Season 1
Cast of Forbidden: Season 1 Cast of Dead Awake: Season 1 Cast of Edgewood: Season 1

Exactly! There’s been too much lag between posts. No one knows what’s going on anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:23 am 
Galactic Ascension: Posts 2500-4999 Artist: Bronze (Creator of 1-2 Works of Art) Storyteller of Edgewood: Season 1
Cast of Unearthed: Season 2 Cast of Forbidden: Season 1 Cast of Dead Awake: Season 1
Cast of Dwelling in Darkness: Miniseries Cast of Return to the Tomb of Five Corners: Miniseries Player of Kingmaker

Micheal,

I was going to post a response to your request to work, but I don't know how to handle the Nobi part. I don't think it's my place to make the decision on whether Nobi is on board or not. I'd make that either your call or the Story Teller's call.

Now if you or Corey respond to this message and say yea or nay, then I'll respond appropriately in my post.

I know Henko doesn't know if she is on board, but does Michael know, or are you leaving it up to the ST?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:03 am 

I think she would be on board, given the timeline

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:29 pm 
Golem: Posts 720-869 Cast of Unearthed: Season 2 Cast of Forbidden: Season 1

I know that she is onboard (or not) and Henko was going to see her when he is directed to the right place.

Writing signature: 5 Wits + 5 Linguistics + 2 Stunt = 12

Rolling some dice:
12d10: 77 (10, 5, 7, 4, 3, 6, 6, 1, 10, 6, 10, 9)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:16 pm 
Blooded: Posts 20-49 Cast: Bronze (Cast of 1-2 Seasons)

Just dropped a post today, hoping to build/instill some intimacies with fellow PC's! :D