Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Out of character chatter

Post subject: Re: Out of character chatter
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:30 am 
Zombie: Posts 50-99

And lo the weekend nears. Justin, I'll have your reply when home this evening. I fell asleep pretty hard yesterday earlier than usual.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:03 am 

Normally, I'd kick this book straight to Naaxos since I know he has better lore and a proper focus in the topic and I want to get him engaged. But since I'm expressly forbidden from doing so by OOC rulez, I'm saying this OOC: Naaxos! You should totally take these notes when you post next! :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:36 pm 

In Zelb's defense for being quiet, he's been doing some weeks long new associate training at his job since he's a senior figure there, so he's basically being ground down for one more week. Which is why I pretty much just threw a pretty butterfly at him than 'actual problems' like you guys have.

Or is the butterfly a Lunar anathema here to trick you?!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:50 pm 

Ahh that makes sense! I hope things even out for him.

Also the first thing I’m going to make once the Lunars book comes out is gonna be a butterfly lunar. That sounds hilarious.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:00 pm 
Blooded: Posts 20-49

Hey all, I am going to turn on notifications for this. I check the forum about once daily, for 20-30 minutes. I am okay w/ the pace so far, looking forward to it.

Also, have we ever considered Discord for this type of campaign? Easier to monitor, react, edit, and roll die. Just a thought, not a critique or complaint.

Regards,

Justin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:57 pm 

I considered it at the start, but it seemed like since we recruited off the forum might as well contribute to the community here with another game. I'm okay with a forum based game, especially since we've already got a nice sub forum being made for us and being a pbp we move at a more deliberate pace.

Which speaking of, anyone object to my moving the adventure forwards tomorrow? Seems like we're at a wrap on this scene.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:44 pm 
Elder: Posts 200-269 Cast: Bronze (Cast of 1-2 Seasons)

Fine by me my character is just taken notes at this point

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:08 am 

I'm ready to move forward!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:05 pm 

I was hoping to get that post up in a bit of gap between work and a different work thing I have to be at tonight, but it looks like our second page over in actual play is broken when Zelb tried to post something. I'm getting some kind of weird dice roller script error that appears to have crashed the page. I'll drop a PM in PneumaPilot's inbox in case it isn't already known.

Sorry about this one guys, I guess this might be an object lesson about starting before the forum is moved into the main play seasons group. I guess it is in fact still a bit buggy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:31 pm 
Universal Ascension: Posts 5000+ Artist: Gold (Creator of 5+ Works of Art) Storyteller of Unearthed: Season 2
Storyteller of Dwelling in Darkness: Miniseries Storyteller of Return to the Tomb of Five Corners: Miniseries Storyteller of Fortress Washington: Season 1
Cast of Forbidden: Season 1 Cast of Dead Awake: Season 1 Cast of Edgewood: Season 1

I’ve had to delete that last post. Sorry. If you click submit and then notice there’s a problem, please use your back button and go back and remove the dice code from your post and resubmit. Do the dice roll in a new post. We’ve been having an intermittent issue with this. Seems to especially happen when posting from a phone.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:14 pm 

Bizarre, but glad there's a fix. I'll give him a chance tonight to get that post in again and see if it goes, but we'll move on if it isn't there by the time I'm wrapping my The One Ring night and prepping for bed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:48 pm 
Blooded: Posts 20-49

PneumaPilot wrote:
I’ve had to delete that last post. Sorry. If you click submit and then notice there’s a problem, please use your back button and go back and remove the dice code from your post and resubmit. Do the dice roll in a new post. We’ve been having an intermittent issue with this. Seems to especially happen when posting from a phone.

Hey Pneuma - it happened again. I did as you suggested, went back, deleted the dice code and resubmitted, and still have the error on the page. I am not posting from a phone, just from a Mac.

However I was trying to do the {roll] within a {spoiler] code (using the correct ['s) - could that be the issue?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:17 am 
Universal Ascension: Posts 5000+ Artist: Gold (Creator of 5+ Works of Art) Storyteller of Unearthed: Season 2
Storyteller of Dwelling in Darkness: Miniseries Storyteller of Return to the Tomb of Five Corners: Miniseries Storyteller of Fortress Washington: Season 1
Cast of Forbidden: Season 1 Cast of Dead Awake: Season 1 Cast of Edgewood: Season 1

Yes, that likely could be the problem.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:58 am 

If you're game Pilot, we could test this theory in the Dice Science thread below. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:37 pm 

That's bizarre but I don't know jack about coding so 'it offends the data-djinn of the machine' works for me as explanations go. I'll give Zelb one more try to get what he wants to post actually in tonight. I know I'm basically kind of holding us up for this but its clear he's actually trying to make a post rather than my just waiting for some activity so I don't want to be too much of a jerk and blow by him.

We're sort of getting this figured out anyway a bit, this is the shakedown part of the game.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next